Do you want to review mozzarella sticks and get paid to do so? The National Cheese Stick Council is always looking to grow and expand the council of mozzarella stick critics and fanatics. See below for any opportunities that may interest you!
Mozzarella Stick Critic (Freelance)
Eat, taste, and critique. That’s the three steps to being a professional mozzarella stick critic. We’re always looking for new voices and taste buddies to join our team and critique deep fried cheese sticks around the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s able to…
- Write a 150-350 word review or article for a local restaurant, dive bar, etc. that serves mozzarella sticks.
- Criteria that reviews should focus on can be found here.
- Take stunning photos of food. A phone camera is okay, so long you can get in there and get crisp photos of food. We typically look for at least 3-4 good photos, if not more.
- Previous professional writing experience preferred.
- Able to turn around a pitch into a story / review in a short amount of time.
- We are currently only taking review pitches for places located in the United States. Before submitting, be sure to check and see if a review already exists!
How To Apply
Fill out the form below and be sure to include your story / pitch on a location nearest you!